MightyMan Olympic Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: October 01, 2017
Montauk, New York
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Olympic)
- Distances: Swim (1500.00 meters) Bike (40.00 kms) Run (10.00 kms)
- Organization: EventPower
- Website: http://www.eventpowerli.com/races/MightyMan/MMO/MightyMan-Olympic-home
- Contact email: Eventpower@aol.com
- Description: Montauk is one of the birthplaces of triathlons. The sport is growing and athletes want to challenge themselves with longer events. There are few metro area triathlons of this distance. In addition to providing a venue for the athletes this event will showcase Montauk at a time when the weather is still nice but the summer crowds are not as heavy.
SWIM - 0.93 Miles (1.5 K): Swim is an out and back in Fort Pond. This is a fresh water swim with temperatures in the mid to upper 60's. Wetsuits are recommended, but not mandatory.
BIKE - 24.8 Miles (40 K): Scenic and rolling hills with beautiful ocean and bay views. 1100 total feet of elevation gain.
RUN - 6.2 Miles (10 K): A challenging hilly course 403 total feet of elevation gain.
Race Start: 6:50 AM
Members who are scheduled to race: