Route 66 Olympic Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: June 03, 2017
El Reno, Oklahoma
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Olympic)
- Distances: Swim (1500.00 meters) Bike (40.00 kms) Run (10.00 kms)
- Organization: The Triathlon Club of Oklahoma City
- Website: http://www.triokc.org
- Contact email: [email protected]
- Description: The 1500 meter swim is an open water swim in Lake El Reno. Triangle course. (NOTE: The Oly will probably be a 2-loop triangle swim that had a 30 yard beach run between loops). Wetsuits should be permitted, lake temperature should approximately be mid 70's.
The 40K bike course is an out and back, 2-loop version of the sprint course, the majority being on Route 66, relatively flat with some slight inclines.
The 10K run course is pave, flat and winding asphalt road, (2-loop) out and back course.
Members who are scheduled to race: nursetnt