Lake Wilderness Triathlon - Olympic Course
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: June 03, 2017
Lake Wilderness Park,
Maple Valley, Washington
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Olympic)
- Distances: Swim (1500.00 meters) Bike (26.04 miles) Run (10.00 kms)
- Organization: Lake Wilderness Triathlon
- Website: http://www.lakewildernesstriathlon.com
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: Lake Wilderness Triathlon is scenic in all aspects of the race and has something for every level of participation. This is a excellent venue for a first time triathlete and the triathlete that's looking for some great competition. We have many first time triathletes and those that compete in Ironman.
Swim 0.93 Miles: Swim will be a somewhat rectangular course in Lake Wilderness.
Bike 26.04 miles: You will mount your bike in Lake Wilderness Park, The route is mostly flat with a few moderate hills.
Run 10K (6.2 miles): The run starts and finishes at Lake Wilderness Park. The route is mostly a flat with a few moderate up hills. You run along the beautiful trail of Cedar River.
Members who are scheduled to race: