Lake Wilderness Triathlon - Sprint Course
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: June 03, 2017
Lake Wilderness Park,
Maple Valley, Washington
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (440.00 yards) Bike (14.30 miles) Run (5.00 kms)
- Organization: Lake Wilderness Triathlon
- Website: http://www.lakewildernesstriathlon.com
- Contact email: [email protected]
- Description: Lake Wilderness Triathlon is scenic in all aspects of the race and has something for every level of participation. This is a excellent venue for a first time triathlete and the triathlete that's looking for some great competition. We have many first time triathletes and those that compete in Ironman.
Swim: 400 Meters, (1/4 mile) - Swim will be an out and back course in Lake Wilderness.
Bike: 14.3 miles - You will mount your bike in Lake Wilderness Park, The route is mostly flat with a few moderate hills.
Run: 5K (3.47 miles) - The run starts and finishes at Lake Wilderness Park. The route is mostly a flat with a few moderate up hills. You run along the beautiful trail of Cedar River.
Members who are scheduled to race: