LPC Throwback Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: July 08, 2018
Leila Patterson Center,
Fletcher, North Carolina
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (200.00 yards) Bike (17.50 miles) Run (5.00 kms)
- Organization: iDaph Events
- Website: http://idaph.net/events/lpc-triathlon/
- Contact email: [email protected]
- Description: .The 6th Annual LPC Throwback Triathlon is the perfect event in which to challenge one’s self, regardless of competition experience or athletic prowess. It features a 200 yard pool swim, a 17.5 mile bike on quiet country roads, and a rolling 5k run with an on-track finale in which to summon your mighty kick to the tape!
Both individuals and relay teams are encouraged to join in, and you don’t have to be a three-sport athlete to participate. In the LPC Triathlon Team Competition, you can opt for the sport of your choosing, and just swim, bike, or run as part of a team. While LPC events are timed, and your results will be made available after the event, we emphasize participation over competition. The Kid’s Splash N’ Dash courses mean even budding athletes can participate in the throwback thrills without adults towering overhead!
The LPC Kid’s Splash N’ Dash, is designed to promote an active, healthy lifestyle for the youth in the Carolinas and to introduce them to multi-sport events. This event will consist of various distances in the sport of aquathlon (swim/run) for three divisions: Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced.
Registration may be found at:
Members who are scheduled to race: