Lumberman Triathlon - Half Iron Course
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: June 18, 2017
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (1/2 Ironman)
- Distances: Swim (2112.00 yards) Bike (56.00 miles) Run (13.10 miles)
- Organization: 3 Disciplines Racing
- Website: http://3disciplines.com/events/
- Contact email: [email protected]
- Description: The swim will take place in Lake Cadillac, a very shallow lake so you will start in the water.
The bike will take you north of town on rural country back roads rolling most of the way as well as tree lined.
The run course is great. Taking you around the lake, once for Olympic athletes and twice for the half athletes and an out and back for sprint athletes heading the opposite direction towards the state park. The run course is flat, flat, flat.
Members who are scheduled to race: