Naylor's Beach Triathlon - Olympic Course- DISCONTINUED
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: June 05, 2016
4011 Naylors Beach Road,
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Olympic)
- Distances: Swim (1500.00 meters) Bike (40.00 kms) Run (10.00 kms)
- Organization: Richmond Multisports
- Website: http://www.richmondmultisports.com
- Contact email: [email protected]
- Description: Swim: It will be a "with the current" swim in the beautiful Rappahannock River. Water tempatures are typically in the mid 70's. It has been wetsuit eligible in the past. Becuase the river is tidal there can be current to deal with but no jellyfish or nettles.
The swim cut-off time is 30 minutes for the sprint and 60 minutes for the olympic.
Bike: The course is on great roads through the rural area of Westmoreland and Richmond Counties. It is a rolling course with some challenging hills. Police & directional volunteers will be at all major intersections. There is no bottle handoff on the bike.
Run: Basically a flat out and back in the sun on rural roads. There will be aid stations with water and Powerade every mile.
Members who are scheduled to race: