CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: June 03, 2017
561 W. Baldwin Lake Blvd.,
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (440.00 yards) Bike (11.80 miles) Run (3.10 miles)
- Organization: Greenville Recreation Dept.
- Website: http://www.trigreenville.com
- Contact email: [email protected]
- Description: Tri Greenville is a third year, early season event centered on beautiful Baldwin Lake in Greenville, Michigan. This sprint distance event is perfect for triathlon beginners, yet challenging enough for the experienced triathlete.
Tri Greenville includes two events: an adult sprint triathlon that includes a team division; and a kids event with U15 and U10 divisions. Both events are largely visible to spectators from a single, elevated viewpoint along the Fred Meijer Flat River Trail.
Greenville’s Baldwin Lake is located in a natural depression making it a peaceful, somewhat sheltered area with two other lakes sharing the low area. The transition and swim are located at the Baldwin Lake Beach, the adult bike portion leaves the Lake area, but the kids bike portion and all event run portions use the flat roads along the shoreline. The secluded nature of the venue also limits the amount of available space so there is a participant limit of 400 in each event.
Members who are scheduled to race: dhinken