Tri Greenville Youth Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: June 03, 2017
561 W. Baldwin Lake Blvd.,
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Other)
- Organization: Greenville Recreation Dept.
- Website: http://www.trigreenville.com
- Contact email: [email protected]
- Description: Tri Greenville is a third year, early season event centered on beautiful Baldwin Lake in Greenville, Michigan.
Tri Greenville includes two events: an adult sprint triathlon that includes a team division; and a kids event with U15 and U10 divisions. Both events are largely visible to spectators from a single, elevated viewpoint along the Fred Meijer Flat River Trail.
Greenville’s Baldwin Lake is located in a natural depression making it a peaceful, somewhat sheltered area with two other lakes sharing the low area. The transition and swim are located at the Baldwin Lake Beach, the adult bike portion leaves the Lake area, but the kids bike portion and all event run portions use the flat roads along the shoreline. The secluded nature of the venue also limits the amount of available space so there is a participant limit of 400 in each event.
Kids race distances are:
Kids U15 (ages 11-15): 200 meter swim, 3.7 mile bike, 2.2 mile run
Kids U10 (ages 7-10): 100 meter swim, 2.2 mile bike, 0.5 mile run
Members who are scheduled to race: