Twilight 4 Miler
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: April 25, 2013
2408 Ownby Lane,
- Country: United States
- Race type: Run (4 Mile)
- Distances: Run (4.00 miles)
- Organization: Hardywood Park Craft Brewery
- Website: http://twilight4miler.com/
- Contact email: [email protected]
- Description: Can’t choose between exercise and happy hour? On April 25, choose both with the Hardywood Twilight 4 Miler. This casual 4 mile run/walk winds through Richmond’s historic Fan district, and ends with a block party hosted by Richmond’s fastest growing craft brewery — Hardywood Park Craft Brewery!
If you’re looking for elite athletes, blazing fast times, and huge prize money…go run the Boston Marathon. At the Twilight 4 Miler, we don’t really care how fast you go, as long as you have fun doing it. There is no chip timing, so save your energy for the after-party. The relaxed atmosphere and scenic course make it the perfect race for walkers and beginner runners.
After the race, enjoy yourself by eating, drinking, listening to live music, and mingling with friends, neighbors and co-workers. Each contestant will receive a ticket redeemable for one complimentary beer, and additional beers may be purchased. We’ll also have the food trucks, a Thursday night Hardywood tradition.
Members who are scheduled to race: