Shell Lake Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: July 22, 2017
Shell Lake, Wisconsin
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (586.00 yards) Bike (15.00 miles) Run (3.00 miles)
- Organization: Front Runner
- Website: http://e-clubhouse.org/sites/shelllakelionswi/calendar.php
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: Swim: The 1/3-mile swim takes place in beautiful Shell Lake. Wet suits are recommended. Lifeguards will be on kayaks and boats for your safety.
Bike: 15 Miles though the country and around Shell Lake. The bike course is not a close course to traffic. All corners will have volunteers for directions and safety. Drafting is not allowed.
Run: The 3-mile run is flat and fast. There are 2 aid stations on the run.
Members who are scheduled to race: