Mack Cycle Miami Man Half Iron Triathlon Zoo Edition
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: November 12, 2017
12451 SW 184th Street,
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (1/2 Ironman)
- Distances: Swim (2112.00 yards) Bike (56.00 miles) Run (13.10 miles)
- Organization: MultiRace
- Website: http://www.multirace.us
- Contact email: [email protected]
- Description: Miami Man was the very first half iron distance race offered in the South Florida region, and has become the pinnacle of all Floridian triathletes annual schedule. In partnership with Zoo Miami, Miami Man offers participants a unique course unmatched by any other event.
Starting with the only crystal clear freshwater swim in Miami, followed by a flat ride through rural farm land, and finished by a breathtaking run through Miami Zoo passing animal exhibits form around the globe. On top of this magnificent course, you can expect to receive countless amount of free "swag," extremely spacious transition areas, and unimaginable race organization.
Members who are scheduled to race: