27 Hour Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: June 06, 2014
3414 Ironworks Pike,
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Other)
- Organization: Tri4Freedom
- Website: http://www.tri4freedom.org/tri27hours/
- Contact email: [email protected]
- Description: 27 Hour Ultra Distance Triathlon: 2.5 hour SWIM – 12.5 hour BIKE – 12 hour RUN
Limited to 16 spots for the triathlon and 16 spots for the duathlon option. The spots include spots taken by solo participants enduring the entire 27 hours on their own.
The 27 Hour triathlon began in 2011 as a solo effort by Tri 4 Freedom Inc. founder, Paula Heron as a means to bring attention to the the travesty of modern-day slavery across the globe.
Members who are scheduled to race: