Incredoubleman Day 2 - Half Iron Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: September 10, 2017
1 West Main St.,
Sackets Harbor, New York
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (1/2 Ironman)
- Distances: Swim (2200.00 yards) Bike (56.00 miles) Run (13.10 miles)
- Organization: Double Vision Racing
- Website: http://www.incredoubleman.com/
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: Two days of triathlons with the first and only back to back half distance races in the world! Athletes can choose to do a single race on either Saturday or Sunday OR they can do a race each day! Select from Sprint, Olympic, or Half distance triathlons. Go for "Incredoubleman" status and complete the Half on Saturday AND Sunday!
The courses for the Sprint, Olympic, and Half distance triathlons all take place in and around Sackets Harbor. The Swim will be in Lake Ontario near the Navy point Marina. The Bike courses will be all within Jefferson County on roads with little vehicular traffic. Roads will not be closed. However, all bike courses will be in a loop with minimal two way bike traffic. The Run courses will be around the village of Sackets Harbor with the finish line near the Barracks and transition area.
Members who are scheduled to race: