North Carolina State Triathlon Championship
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: September 17, 2017
6332 Lake Townsend Rd,
Browns Summit, North Carolina
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (750.00 meters) Bike (18.00 miles) Run (5.00 kms)
- Organization: Trivium Racing
- Website: http://triviumracing.com/events/
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: Athletes from across the Southeast will have the opportunity to participate in this historical event and race their way to being named the North Carolina State Champion! Unlike any other race in North Carolina, a State Champion will be designated for each race category.
This Sprint-distance triathlon will take place in scenic Bryan Park in and around Lake Townsend. The course features a 750m triangle swim, a 18mi bike on quiet country roads, and finishes with an out and back 5km run through Bryan Park. This event is open to any triathlete ages 10-99. Awards will be presented to the Top Three Male/Female in each race category.
Members who are scheduled to race: