Diamond in the Rough Triathlon - International Course
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: July 09, 2016
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Olympic)
- Distances: Swim (1760.00 yards) Bike (27.00 miles) Run (5.00 miles)
- Organization: Pirhana Sports
- Website: http://www.piranha-sports.com/
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: Swim - 1 mile - in the mouth of the Susquehanna River and Chespeake Bay. Typically, it's calm.
Bike - 27 miles - through Perryville and heading towards the Conowingo Dam and back to the park. Hilly and technical bike course.
Run - 5 miles - on paved path/streets along the Susquehanna River. Out and back course. Flat course.
Members who are scheduled to race: