Great Snake River Triathlon - Olympic Course
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: August 02, 2014
900 Pier View Drive,
Idaho Falls, Idaho
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Olympic)
- Distances: Swim (1400.00 yards) Bike (24.80 miles) Run (10.00 kms)
- Organization: PERSONAL BEST Performance
- Website: http://www.pb-performance.com/
- Contact email: [email protected]
- Description: The swim course will follow the east shore line of the Snake River from the entrance at the Pancheri bridge to the exit at South Tourist Park. Water safety individuals will assist in guiding participants.
The biking portion of the race will start at South Tourist Park. It will take the racers out to the New Sweden area of the Greater Idaho Falls community and return to the Snake River Landing events grounds. Participants will ride along flat city and country roads with and scenic countryside landscapes. The roads are not closed so all riders must ride with caution.
The running course will start and finish at the Snake River Landing events grounds. Runners will experience a wonder run around and through the Snake River Landing property, including the man made lake at the southern most part of the course.
Members who are scheduled to race: AnitaRN