Kids Get Active Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: August 12, 2017
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Other)
- Organization: Spirit Racing
- Website: http://www.kidsgetactive.us
- Contact email: [email protected]
- Description: Triathlons for kids help encourage young people to become more interested in a wider range of athletic and sports programs. This is a sport for a lifetime.
Ages 10-13: Swim 100 Yards, Bike 1.4 Miles, Run .75 Miles
Ages: 6-9: Swim 50 Yards, Bike .7 Miles, Run .4 Miles
The swim course along the beach at Ramona Park on Long Lake is secure and monitored by certified lifeguards. This is a great place to bring the kids in advance of race day to get them acclimated to the site and the conditions. Swim caps will be provided for all athletes and must be worn.
Any style of bike is acceptable and well suited for the Kids Get Active Triathlon. Helmets are required.
The run course is mostly grass.
Members who are scheduled to race: