Lake Wilderness Triathlon - Kid's Course
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: June 03, 2017
Lake Wilderness Park,
Maple Valley, Washington
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Other)
- Distances: Swim (75.00 yards) Bike (2.00 miles) Run (0.60 miles)
- Organization: Lake Wilderness Triathlon
- Website: http://www.lakewildernesstriathlon.com
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: Lake Wilderness Triathlon is scenic in all aspects of the race and has something for every level of participation. This is a excellent venue for a first time triathlete and the triathlete that's looking for some great competition. We have many first time triathletes and those that compete in Ironman.
Swim: 75 Yards - Children can swim or run across the water.
Bike: 2 miles - The bike ride is along the quiet street or Lake Wilderness. There are police and many volunteers patrolling the road.
Run: 1/2 miles - The run is around the inner circle of the park.
Members who are scheduled to race: