ET Indoor Triathlon Series - March
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: March 25, 2018
4225 Naperville Rd.,
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Other)
- Organization: Experience Triathlon
- Website: http://experiencetriathlon.com/2017/09/et-indoor-triathlon-series-2018/
- Contact email: [email protected]
- Description: The ET Indoor Triathlon Series is a great way to become a triathlete or test your training for the outdoor race season. It’s fun and enjoyed by athletes of all levels – from first timers to veterans. You set your own pace!
The one hour event looks like this:
10 minutes of swimming in the lap pool
10 minute easy transition from the pool to the spin bikes
30 minutes of bike riding on the studio spin bikes
5 minute easy transition from the spin area to the treadmills
20 minutes of treadmill running
Results are measured by how far you go in each of the three events. Volunteers will record your distances.
Each athlete will have their own swim lane. Waves of four athletes will start every 20 minutes starting at 7:00 A.M.
Members who are scheduled to race: