Trying 4 Troops Indoor TRY-athlon- 2017 DISCONTINUED
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: May 29, 2016
550 14th Ave.,
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Other)
- Organization: Trying 4 Troops
- Website: http://www.trying4troops.org
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: The students of the Masters in Sports Administration and Leadership Program at Seattle University are hosting an indoor "try-athlon" consisting of a 10 minute timed pool swim, 10 minute timed spin bike, and 10 minute timed treadmill run on Memorial Day on the SU campus to benefit the Wounded Warrior Project.
Designed to be less strenuous than traditional triathlons, Trying For Troops focuses on participants "try-ing" a triathlon instead of completing each interval in an intense, competitive environment.
Trying For Troops is open to individuals and groups of three. Participants must be 18 years or older, but all ages and abilities are welcome. Discounts are available for students, active/retired military service members (ID cards will be checked at registration).
Members who are scheduled to race: