Barron Lake Triathlon - Kids Course
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: August 26, 2017
2681 Detroit Road,
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Other)
- Distances: Swim (25.00 yards) Bike (1.50 miles) Run (0.50 miles)
- Organization: Barron Lake Triathlon
- Website: http://www.barronlaketri.com
- Contact email: [email protected]
- Description: This event will NOT be timed. The purpose of the Kids Triathlon is for the racers to have fun and to safely complete the course.
The Swim will be approximately 25 yards and be parallel to the shore in water about waist deep. The course will be lined with life guards and volunteer Triathletes. Flotation devices ARE allowed. Once the Kids exit the water they will run to their designated transition area, put their helmet on, grab their bike and head out for a 1.5 Mile bike ride. There will be volunteer Triathletes riding the course to encourage the racers and to help keep them safe.
Once back at Transition they rack their bikes, remove their helmet and run a total of 1/2 mile on an out and back course. Only two wheel bikes are allowed. No tricycles and no training wheels.
Members who are scheduled to race: