United Way of Huntington County Sprint Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: August 12, 2017
1160 West 500 North,
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (400.00 yards) Bike (13.00 miles) Run (5.00 kms)
- Organization: United Way of Huntington County
- Website: http://huntingtonunitedway.org/2016-sprint-triathlon/
- Contact email: [email protected]
- Description: The 9th Annual United Way of Huntington County Sprint Triathlon will host both a team and individual triathlon at the Parkview Huntington Family YMCA. Event is open to ages 14 and over.
The order of events is as follows: swimming, biking, running. Swimming will take place at the YMCA’s indoor pool. Biking will begin and end in the rear parking lot of the YMCA. The biking route is through the hilly, rural roads of Huntington. Bicycle riding helmets required. Running will also begin and end in the rear parking lot of the YMCA. The running route will include going through the beautiful campus of Huntington University. Timing-chips will be used for all events.
Members who are scheduled to race: