Olathe Medical Center's Women's Duathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: September 12, 2015
11670 Homestead Lane,
- Country: United States
- Race type: Duathlon (Standard)
- Distances: Run (3.10 miles) Bike (10.60 miles) Run (3.10 miles)
- Organization: Johnson County Park & Recreation District
- Website: http://www.jcprd.com/activities/special_events.cfm
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: Run: The race will have a mass start for all duathletes on the park road. The first and second run is a 3.1 mile (5K) route on the Kill Creek Streamway Trail which adjoins with Kill Creek Park. This route provides some of the most beautiful natural surroundings in the region. Aid stations are at transition and throughout the course. The second run will be the same as the first run, and will be the same route as the triathletes.
Bike: The bike course is a 10.6 mile partially hilly loop course held both within and outside the park boundaries.
Members who are scheduled to race: