Joe's Team Duathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: July 04, 2015
CNIB Lake Joseph Centre,
- Country: Canada
- Race type: Duathlon (Standard)
- Distances: Run (5.00 kms) Bike (20.00 kms) Run (2.50 kms)
- Organization: The Princess Margaret Cancer Foundation
- Website: http://www.joesteam.ca
- Contact email: [email protected]
- Description: We had a great year in 2014 and have now raised more than $10.3 million for the Joe Finley Centre for Cancer Research at the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre. Joe’s Team is the most successful grassroots fundraising event on behalf of the hospital – this year we’re dedicated to making it even bigger and better!
Joe’s Team attracts people of all abilities, from first-timers to national level competitors. The race is a sprint triathlon/duathlon and people can register as individuals or as members of a relay team. This year we are including a free barbeque for participants, friends and families right after the race.
Members who are scheduled to race: