Central Park Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: October 22, 2017
New York, New York
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (440.00 yards) Bike (12.00 miles) Run (3.00 miles)
- Organization: New York Tri Club
- Website: http://nytc.org/calender.cfm
- Contact email: [email protected]
- Description: SWIM: Six Lanes will be set up for the swim in Lasker Pool. Swimmers will line up by Bib Number and will enter the pool through the starting chute which will be located on the side opposite the bike racks. Swimmers will then enter the water individually as they are called forward one-at-a-time. Swimmers will be called approximately one every five seconds.
BIKE COURSE: The 12 mile bike course consists of two loops of Central Park. Bikers will ride North from the transition area and circle the park in a counter-clockwise direction.
RUN COURSE: The 3 mile run is on the inner roadway of Central Park. Use caution and listen to the course marshals when starting the run. Runners leave the pool area and follow West Drive for 1.5 miles before turning around a large green cone and running back to the finish line at Lasker Pool.
Members who are scheduled to race: dgraubard, leesophia, Madig17, Trewan