Tri on the 4th of July
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: July 04, 2017
- Country: United States
- Race type: Aquabike
- Distances: Swim (500.00 meters) Bike (20.00 kms)
- Organization: Pretty Lake Camp
- Website: http://www.prettylakecamp.org/triathlon/
- Contact email: [email protected]
- Description: Celebrate the 4th of July by swimming, cycling, and running at Pretty Lake’s first triathlon!
You’ll have the chance to compete in a 500m swim in the clear waters of Pretty Lake, a 20K cycling route on the scenic roads around the property, and a 5K run on the gorgeous, wooded trails winding through Pretty Lake.
The best part? All proceeds will be donated to Pretty Lake Camp! Together, we hope to send dozens of kids to camp by the end of the day—and we’ll have lots of fun in the process! Pretty Lake would like to thank Your Turn Women for putting on this event to help our campers.
Parking, transition area, finish line, and post-race festivities are all located at Pretty Lake.
Our Facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/trionthe4thofjuly/
Registration for the race is at https://runsignup.com/Race/MI/Mattawan/TriOnThe4thofJuly
Members who are scheduled to race: HenryFMora