Meat Pie Tri- 2017 CANCELLED
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: July 10, 2016
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (880.00 yards) Bike (20.00 miles) Run (3.10 miles)
- Organization: Sportspectrum
- Website: http://www.sportspectrumusa.com/events/meat-pie-triathlon/
- Contact email:
- Description: Since the 1700's Natchitoches has been home to the famous Natchitoches Meat Pie, when street vendors chanted "Hotta meat pies! Get your hotta meat pies right here!" We continue the tradition of the meat pie with the Meat Pie Tri.
Meat Pie Tri begins with a very spectator friendly 1/2 mile swim in Cane River Lake. Then out of T1 up a short steep incline onto Front Street for a 20 mile out and back ride over some light rolling terrain. Rack your bike and head out of T2 up the steps of the Riverbank for a 5k under the beautiful canopy of oaks along the lake.
Members who are scheduled to race: