Oldham County Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: September 12, 2009
Oldham County Aquatic Center,
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Mini Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (400.00 meters) Bike (8.00 miles) Run (1.86 miles)
- Organization: USAT
- Website: http://www.trifind.com/ky.html
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: The 400 meter SWIM takes place in the Oldham County Aquatic Center's 25-meter outdoor pool with the participants starting every 30 seconds based on their estimated swim time.
The 8-mile BIKE course is out and back with some hills and few turns.
The 3K (1.86 mile) RUN course is out and back with a loop in the middle. It is slightly hilly and combines cross-country and firm surfaces. There will be water stops along the route.
Members who are scheduled to race: