CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: July 14, 2012
5700 Captain's Quarters Rd.,
Harrod's Creek, Kentucky
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (1/2 Ironman)
- Distances: Swim (2110.67 yards) Bike (56.00 miles) Run (13.10 miles)
- Organization: Headfirst Performance
- Website: http://www.headfirstperformance.com
- Contact email: [email protected]
- Description: The Cardinal Triathlon is a fun and challenging race. Designed for those who have a goal of completing an event of this distance and for those looking for a training event for longer distance race.
Swim: 1.2 mile up and back in the Ohio River.
Bike: 56 miles of challenging and scenic rural roads.
Run: 13.1 mile course finishing along the Ohio River. Aid stations with water and Heed will be located every 1.5 miles.
Limited to first 300 athletes.
Members who are scheduled to race: jameic01