Ironman 70.3 Hawaii
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: June 03, 2017
Kohala Coast, Hawaii
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (1/2 Ironman)
- Distances: Swim (2112.00 yards) Bike (56.00 miles) Run (13.10 miles)
- Organization: World Triathlon Corporation
- Website: http://ironmanhonu.com/
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: The swim takes place at Hapuna Beach State Park, frequently listed as one of the best beaches in the United States with its warm, crystal blue waters, white sand, and occasional sightings of spinner dolphins and resident honu (turtles).
The bike course leads athletes along the infamous Queen Ka’ahumanu and Akoni Pule Highways towards the tiny northern town of Hawi, known for its unique boutiques, restaurants and galleries, and of course as the IRONMAN bike turn-around. Athletes cycle their way through black lava fields and green pastures, ancient, historic Hawaiian heiau (temples), and modern wind farms that hint of the notorious and legendary Kama’kani winds.
The hot and sunny run starts and finishes at the beautiful Fairmont Orchid, Hawai`i , and winds its way through the Mauna Lani Resort over modern golf greens, past ancient petroglyph fields and fishponds, and the historic Ala Loa Foot trail.
Members who are scheduled to race: email@example.com, photoguy