Boulder Sprint Triathlon- 2017 CANCELLED
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: June 11, 2016
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (750.00 meters) Bike (17.20 miles) Run (3.10 miles)
- Organization: World Triathlon Corporation
- Website: http://bouldersprint.com/
- Contact email: [email protected]
- Description: New for 2015, the Boulder Sprint triathlon will take place on the same day as the IRONMAN 70.3 Boulder. This will give families, tri clubs, and groups the chance to participate in a day of events with a race for everyone.
The 750 meter (0.5 mile) swim takes place in the calm Boulder Reservoir. The bike course is mostly flat and fast, with mostly right hand turns. The 5K (3.1-mile), out-and-back course is flat and fast following a counter clockwise pattern. Athletes will head south out of transition and continue east to run along the dam of the Boulder Reservoir.
Members who are scheduled to race: