Boulder Peak Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: July 09, 2017
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Olympic)
- Distances: Swim (1500.00 meters) Bike (42.00 kms) Run (10.00 kms)
- Organization: World Triathlon Corp
- Website: http://www.boulderpeaktri.com/
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: Part of the 5150 Triathlon Series.
The Boulder Peak Triathlon is an International distance event consisting of 1.5K swim, 42K bike, and a 10K run. The 1.5K swim portion of the event starts and finishes East of the transition area at the Boulder Reservoir open swim area. The one loop, 42K bike leg begins at the Boulder Reservoir and winds throughout North Boulder County. The 10K, one loop run course is flat and fast and follows a counter clockwise flow.
Members who are scheduled to race: fortissimo, SrhShepherd