Tri Fall Creek Falls Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: August 20, 2017
10821 Park Rd.,
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Olympic)
- Distances: Swim (1500.00 meters) Bike (40.00 kms) Run (10.00 kms)
- Organization: Endurance Sports Management
- Website: http://www.endurancesportsmanagement.com
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Description: Come to beautiful Fall Creek Falls State Park for the race for the Banjo & our Bluegrass music weekend.
SWIM - 1500 meters - The swim takes place in a lake - meaning no current, no large swells and warm water. Water temperatures may exceed 78 degrees so the decision on whether wetsuits are allowed takes place race morning.
BIKE - 40 kilometer - The bike is a flat to rolling bike course that is perfect for athletes of all abilities.
RUN - 10 kilometers - The run is one of the highlights of the course, as it takes place on a shaded bike trail through the beautiful woods of the state park. The run features rolling hills--nothing steep.
Members who are scheduled to race: