CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: September 09, 2017
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (880.00 yards) Bike (12.00 miles) Run (5.00 kms)
- Organization: Hartford Marathon Foundation
- Website: http://www.hartfordmarathon.com
- Contact email: [email protected]
- Description: Start Time - 7:00 am – note earlier start time!
An inspiring event for all women, young and old, experienced and first timers. The sprint distance tri, conducted in a friendly non-intimidating environment, caters to women of all abilities and ages. Participants will swim a 1/2 mile loop in Dunning Lake, cycle 12 miles through the quiet roads of Farmington and Avon and then enjoy a 5K run through the wide dirt trails in Winding Trails. Come along and experience a supportive and friendly environment for beginners, and lots of competition for the experienced triathletes.
Members who are scheduled to race: