CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: September 17, 2017
Douglas State Forest,
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (440.00 yards) Bike (11.00 miles) Run (3.20 miles)
- Organization: Firm Racing
- Website: http://firm-racing.com/
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: The swim is a 1/4 mile clockwise triangle in a placid lake. Swim angels are available for anyone who would like an experienced triathlete to accompany him/her during the swim.
After the swim, athletes enter transition through the rear entrance of the transition area. The transition area is in the wide field next to the lake.
The bike course is a single loop that meanders the country roads of rustic Douglas. Cyclists leave transition through the front exit of the transition area and ride up Wallum Lake Park Road to the single loop course. There are hills along the way, but we promise there will be 'words of inspiration' on the final climb that you won't want to miss.
The run course is an out and back route. Runners use the access road to connect with Wallum Lake Park Road near the parking area. At the top of the hill on Wallum Park Road, runners bear left, and eventually hit the turnaround. Then it's back down Wallum Lake Road to Wallum Lake Park Road, onto the access road and under the FIRM finish line banner.
Members who are scheduled to race: