TreX Victorian Cross Triathlon Champs - Championship Course
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: November 28, 2015
- Country: Australia
- Race type: Triathlon (Long Course)
- Distances: Swim (1500.00 meters) Bike (30.00 kms) Run (10.00 kms)
- Organization: In 2 Adventure
- Website: http://tre-x.com.au/events/201516-trex-victorian-x-tri-champs/
- Contact email: [email protected]
- Description: TreX takes triathlon and mixes it with a huge helping of grit, dirt and off-road action as competitors tackle a combination of Swimming, Mountain Biking and Trail Running. The Victorian Cross Triathlon Championship event in Bendigo is part of the National TreX Series and is a qualifying round for the Snowy Mountains 2016 ITU World Cross Triathlon Championships.
The weekend has something for everyone, kicking off with the Victorian Champs event and trail running festival on the Saturday, followed by the Sprint Cross Triathlon and family fun day on the Sunday. Regardless of your age or skill-level, this weekend has something for absolutely everyone!
Those who really want to show everyone what they’re made of will compete in three events across the weekend for the prestigious title of Victorian 'Dirt Master'!
Members who are scheduled to race: