CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: April 19, 2015
498 Emerald St,
- Country: United States
- Race type: Duathlon (Standard)
- Distances: Run (3.00 miles) Bike (11.00 miles) Run (2.00 miles)
- Organization: Firm Racing
- Website: http://www.firm-racing.com/
- Contact email: [email protected]
- Description: The single loop run routes are flat, fast and spectator-friendly making it easy for family and friends to watch their favorite athletes during the run segments. There are two water stations on the run course.
The scenic, single loop bike route covers varied terrain with just enough hills to keep the athletes entertained. Bike support will be provided on the bike course, but bring a spare tire tube for the mechanic to use for changing a flat tire. There are no water stations on the bike course so bring a water bottle on your bike.
Members who are scheduled to race: Hey Kev