Smithfield Sprint Triathlon
CUSTOM training plans for this race
- Date: March 25, 2017
259 James Street,
- Country: United States
- Race type: Triathlon (Sprint)
- Distances: Swim (300.00 meters) Bike (10.00 miles) Run (5.00 kms)
- Organization: Set Up Events
- Website: http://www.vtsmts.com/smithfieldsprint/
- Contact email: email@example.com
- Description: Located on the outskirts of picturesque Smithfield in the Southeast corner of Virginia this race will become one of your early season favorites. A short pool swim followed by lightning fast bike and run courses this race will be THE race to check your legs and see how your base training has been coming along. If you are a novice and looking to check out the sport, this is a great event. You'll feel safe on the rural bike course and will have a semi-urban run to keep you interested during the 5K of the final leg. With a 10AM start you'll be able to drive in the morning of the event and then stick around for all the post race BBQ you can eat.
This event features our signature Technical T-shirts, Finisher's medals, Professional DJ, Bounce House and post race BBQ feast (with vegetarian option) courtesy of Smokin Joe's BBQ!
Members who are scheduled to race: cgshark20