General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » New Boston Area Triathlon Team/Club Rss Feed  
Moderators: IndoIronYanti, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2004-04-13 1:45 PM

User image

New user

Boston, MA
Subject: New Boston Area Triathlon Team/Club
Hey All,

My name is Andrew. I am a swimmer at heart, but I have always love mountaing biking and staying in shape. I did a small sprint tri in highschool circa '96-'97 and have decided to get back into it.

I, among others, have recently formed a triathlon team in Boston, MA. This team is so new, in fact, we havent even had our first workout yet. We dont even have an official name yet (suggestions welcome) The team is based around a number of people that swim with the Oak Square (Brighton) YMCA Master's swim team. If anyone is interested in joining up with this great group of people let me know. We are a fun group. All ages and ability levels are represented.

We are looking for quality people to do long bikes and runs with. Obviously you are welcome to join our Swim Team too. I am not lying when I say we are good people. We work hard and get along great.

More info to come.....

e-mail me at [email protected] if you want to learn more about us!!!!
New Thread
General Discussion Introduce Yourself!!! » New Boston Area Triathlon Team/Club Rss Feed