General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS: 2010 Giro Atmos Helmet Medium $ Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
2011-09-12 11:08 PM

User image

Master
Sin City
Subject: FS: 2010 Giro Atmos Helmet Medium $

Selling my 8 months old (but only used for 5 months) 2010 Giro Atmos Helmet in Medium. Titanium Ice Blue.   It's too big for me.   Never crashed/or dropped, original owner. I replaced all the padding inside, and you get fresh clean extras ones too.  Straps were never cut.   I do have more pictures if you're interested.  Roc Loc 4 system.   I had it all adjusted to my head, so you will get all the parts included to adjust to your own head, lots of adjusting abilities.   There is one small flaw on the rubber on the side.  It seems that it has been there since I got it.   If you do not like it, you can replace the Roc Loc system (cannot put on Roc Loc 5 though).  It doesn't affect the integrity (meaning it didn't affect the plastic part of it as seen in the picture) Straps has been washed - no salt crust or any of that yucky sweat crap (very low sweater!). 

$100 + shipping (probably less than $10) and it's YOURS!   PayPal Only please.   Want more pictures? PM me.

Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » FS: 2010 Giro Atmos Helmet Medium $ Rss Feed