Other Resources Challenge Me! » April Multisport Challenge Rules Rss Feed  
Moderators: the bear, kaqphin, tinkerbeth, D001, k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2006-03-31 9:11 PM

User image

Expert
Subject: April Multisport Challenge Rules
The goal of this challenge is for BT members to focus on their own goals for the month of April and do so in a slightly competitive team environment.

The challenge will run from April 1 through April 30. If the time/distance is not logged, it does not count. It can be in any combination of distance for the 3 sports; you can choose to just compete in just one or two of the sports if you need to.

Please choose your goals wisely. I don't want anyone getting hurt, sick, lose their job, etc because of a challenge. If a serious injury/illness etc comes up, please let me know and we can work out an adjustment/drop that member from the challenge if the situation warrants it.

For the bike, outdoor biking including mountain biking, spinning classes, stationary bike, trainer/rollers all count. For running, time logged as running, running/walking, and walking count. And for all disciplines, races do count as part of your distance/time completed.

Ideally, everyone will complete their goals and everyone will be a winner. If that is not the case, the winner(s) will be determined by the overall percentage of goals completed, with any amount over 100% thrown out. For example, if someone is a 25% swim, 50% bike, 75% run, then their average will be 50%. For the team, if the team members are at 50%, 75%, and 100%, then that team will be at 75%.

Reporting week for the first weekend begins on Saturday, April 1 and ends April 2. From then on, the reporting week will begin on Monday and end on Sunday. Captains, could I please have your team members’ goals with your first week's results?

Smack talking is of course allowed.

The winners get the glory that comes with achieving their goals.

This is done on the honor system, so please don't cheat yourself by inflating your distance/time.

If anyone has any feedback, please let me know.

Good luck guys.
New Thread
Other Resources Challenge Me! » April Multisport Challenge Rules Rss Feed