General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Cleaning out the closet... Shoes for sale Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
SOLD
2012-04-23 1:37 PM

User image

Regular
Subject: Cleaning out the closet... Shoes for sale
Trying to clear out some gear to pay for more racing....  

I have a pair of old school Nike T-Speed tri shoes size 44 (10) circa 2007 I believe... these guys have some signs of wear on the outside but are in all around decent shape...too narrow for me so they've sat since 2008.
Asking $30 shipped without cleats or $40 with new Shimano yellows

Next pair is a set of Shimano R087G road shoes, size 44 (10) from 2011, with the box they came in.  I put maybe 100 miles on them but always liked my tri shoes better so off they go.
With the pictured Shimano cleats asking $60 shipped

Finally I have a pair of womens size 38 (7) Pearl Izumi Vagabond M4 MTB shoes. These shoes literally have 17 miles on them from my wife's virgin trip on her brand new road bike... she ignored my advise on learning how to use clipless pedals, fell over once, and never rode again.  
With SPD cleats asking $40 shipped

All pairs are asking prices only, if you dont think they are worth that much, let me know what you are willing to pay. I gotta get rid of them!
PM me for additional pics.. 

Sell Gear
SOLD
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Cleaning out the closet... Shoes for sale Rss Feed