UK Triathlon Forum England » Newby.... Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2012-12-20 5:02 PM

Subject: Newby....
Hi - Without feeling like I'm at alcohol anonymous, my name is Chris and I'm an athlete! 41yrs old and been competing in the very different world of freediving for the past five years. I done 7 sprint tri's over the past 18mths and fell in love with the sport. My aim is to do an Ironman maybe in 2014 but only when I think I'm ready to enjoy it. It's the journey I'm looking forward to most however long it takes. My plan is to enter my first sportive 100km bike race in March 2013 and a couple more sprint tri's before moving up to some longer distances around Aug 2013. I love my swimming although I've never done anything over a km in training or racing and I'm getting into the bike more and more and have a turbo trainer to play with this winter. I don't enjoy running yet, done some half marathons about 20yrs ago. It's the run that concerns me!! Hoping to share some loves and frustrations during my journey on here. I also live in Essex and looking for a club or others to meet to gain advice etc. Thanks
New Thread
UK Triathlon Forum England » Newby.... Rss Feed