General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Another TI Question--Workshop Experience?? Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2007-06-11 12:53 PM

User image

Champion
Verona WI--Ironman Bike Country!
Subject: Another TI Question--Workshop Experience??

I completed a TI Workshop this weekend and knew going in I would likely be the worst in the class, but figured I could finish up looking like some of the beginners in the DVD. Not the case.  I saw several swimmers transformed.  They were ok to good before (sprint to IM people), but really picked up on the drills quickly and "got" the technique.  There were two of us that did not get things, still had balance issues and some water issues.  I went through both days, but it probably would have been better for me to stop at multiple underswitches because that is where things broke down and you know everything builds on the prior drills. 

What was your experience post TI WS? transformed? still struggling? what did you do? keep doing drills and no lap swimming until you figured things out? that is what the coach recommended for me.

After seeing my before video taping I know I cannot go on the way I am, but I feel like I am treading water (just barelyLaughing).  Please know I am not whining, I am willing to work myself hard for this goal.

Suzy

New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Another TI Question--Workshop Experience?? Rss Feed