General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Cervelo eRide in Golden on August 16th Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2008-08-10 10:10 AM

Subject: Cervelo eRide in Golden on August 16th

Big Ring Cycles in Golden, Colorado wants to remind you that we present éRide, Cervélo’s test ride program, on Saturday, August 16th from 10am until 5pm.

éRide will give you the opportunity to experience for yourself what the Cervélo ride is all about. éRide is all about taking these bikes for a ride and interacting directly with Cervélo personnel and your bike experts here at Big Ring Cycles, together we will answer all your questions and help you make a better-informed decision about which Cervélo model and size works the best for you.

éRide the Cervélo model of your choice from our fleet of available models that include the Soloist Carbon, Soloist Team, SLC-SL, RS, R3, R3-SL, P2SL, P2C and P3C.

If you haven’t registered yet, Register now www.cervelo.com/eride to test ride the Cervélo of your dreams. We look forward to seeing you on August 16th.

2008-08-21 11:42 AM
in reply to: #1592697

User image

Denver, CO
Subject: RE: Cervelo eRide in Golden on August 16th
I went to the eRide test ride at Big Ring on Saturday - you know the day that Denver area was in the middle of a torrential downpour. There was a small window around 3:00 PM where the torrents of rains slowed to a trickle and I made my way down to Golden. I wound up on two bikes - the P2c and the P3c. I found out that the P2c fit much better - and I'm pleased because it is a bit less expensive. It was my first time on a tri bike and I am glad I had the experience - thanks eRide.
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » Cervelo eRide in Golden on August 16th Rss Feed