General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Carnac TRS9 Triathlon Shoes and Origin 8 LOOK style Pedals Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
CLOSED
2009-06-17 10:07 PM

Expert
Behind you
Subject: Carnac TRS9 Triathlon Shoes and Origin 8 LOOK style Pedals
I don't like clipless, so I'm selling these shoes/cleats/pedals.  $100 for the first buyer.  Will take paypal, personal check, cashiers check, money order and of course cash.  Paypal is [email protected] Shipping will be 15 dollars to all US states (excluding HI and AK, please IM me first for quote) and will be shipped out the first business day after receiving payment of $115.00

I have wore these shoes 4 times.  Easy to clip in and out of the Origin 8 Pedals but I just don't like clipless.  There are scruffs on some sides of the shoes (see picture) and on one of the shoes the heel has fallen off.  This doesn't have any effect on nothing though and I'm sure a replacement can be found really cheap somewhere.  Regardless, I have over 250 in all this and only wore them 4 times on a training ride.  I wear a size 10.5 to 11 and these fit and feel perfect.  The size is 45 on the sticker on the bottom.  Use the chart below for reference.  Shipping will be fast.

From the Internet, I found this info from Trisports.  http://www.trisports.com/catrtrsh.html
About This Item:
The Carnac TRS9 Triathlon Shoe continues Carnac's line quality triathlon shoes providing both comfort and rigidity. Large strap gets you in and out quickly. Breathable upper for fast drying feet. A great upgrade for any triathlete looking for the right shoe.

Features
  • New MPS5 Carbon Graphite Sole
  • No pedal adpapters required
  • New Giardhini Micro Fiber Upper
  • Breathable Neoprene Upper
  • Heel Loop for Fast Transitions
  • 270 grams

• Shipping Weight: 3.0 lb.

2009-06-27 10:44 AM
    in reply to: #2225779

Aspen
    Subject: RE: Carnac TRS9 Triathlon Shoes and Origin 8 LOOK style Pedals
    are these still available? I'm an 11.5 street show size. I've heard you are supposed to get tight fitting shoes. How tight are they on you?

Thanks!
    Sell Gear
    CLOSED
    General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » Carnac TRS9 Triathlon Shoes and Origin 8 LOOK style Pedals Rss Feed