General Discussion Triathlon Talk » MA trade Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2009-08-01 11:11 AM

User image

Extreme Veteran
Subject: MA trade
I'm posting this here because I don't want to deal with shipping stuff around the country (I know it's lazy).

I am looking for a few things:
- trailer hitch bike rack (2 inch receiver), I don't care how many bikes it holds
- decent bike tool set
- bike work stand
- training wheels (not the ones for little kids, ha)
- I have a trainer but it's pretty old so potentially a newer one (not necessity)

Here's what I have to swap (I know it's not much):
- Brand new with tags men's large Tyr Tracer zipper back race suit (same one Andy Potts wears): http://www.tyr.com/shop/tracer™-male-zipper-back-shortjohn-p-670-c-...
As you can see from the link it retails for $200
- Desoto Tri Shorts Black XL, tried on but never worn
- Behind the seat bag (kind of long and doesn't work with my seat in a forward position)
- Several pairs of Tyr swimming goggles, assorted models (I have a friend that works for Tyr that sent a few pairs for me to try and I am picky about the kind I like)

If anything interests you please let me know.

2009-08-26 2:21 PM
in reply to: #2321273

User image

Expert
Framingham, MA
Subject: RE: MA trade
Michael, I'm afraid that I don't have a use for what you have to swap, but I do have two of the items on your list:
  • Thule bike rack for 2" receiver - the arms fold down when not in use, the whole rack folds down to get into the back of a truck/SUV, and it has a built in lock
  • Blackburn work stand - similar to the one in this craigslist ad, the stand is pretty old but still works well
Would you be interested in a cash deal instead of a swap?  If so, you can take both for $75.

Scott
New Thread
General Discussion Triathlon Talk » MA trade Rss Feed