UK Triathlon Forum England » BRIGHTON TO BRIGHTON CYCLOSPORTIVE 8TH OCTOBER 2011 Rss Feed  
Moderators: alicefoeller Reply
2011-07-26 7:10 AM

Subject: BRIGHTON TO BRIGHTON CYCLOSPORTIVE 8TH OCTOBER 2011

Brighton to Brighton Cyclosportive

8th October 2011

For those of you interested in keeping bike fit the above cyclosportive is a great challenge.

Run by SRS Events many Triathletes use their cyclosportives as a way fun and exhilarating way of keeping bike fit.

There are four route to choose from with the longest route 100 miles !

For more details go to the SRS Events website http://www.srs-events.cc

They also have an event coming up on he 21st August called the Rumble which is based in Burgess hill Sussex.

2011-07-28 7:45 AM
in reply to: #3614755

User image

Regular
Essex, England
Subject: RE: BRIGHTON TO BRIGHTON CYCLOSPORTIVE 8TH OCTOBER 2011

Similarly there is a cyclosportive being run alongside the Bradwell waterside long distance triathlon on 7th August. The bike ride is either 1 lap (42km) or 3 laps (122km) of the bike route from the triathlon. see dengieevents.com for details.

I am doing the 3 lap ride if anyone wants to join me. I live on the course so can arrange to store bottles in the fridge if anyone needs to instead of trying to carry loads.

The route is mostly flat so good for those of us who dont do hills but may be a bit breezy as its by the coast in the flatlands of Essex.

New Thread
UK Triathlon Forum England » BRIGHTON TO BRIGHTON CYCLOSPORTIVE 8TH OCTOBER 2011 Rss Feed