General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » 2012 Giant Trinity Composite 1 (Large) Rss Feed  
Moderators: k9car363, alicefoeller Reply
2014-03-15 12:05 PM

Subject: 2012 Giant Trinity Composite 1 (Large)
Looking for a leg up in your upcoming triathlon? This bike is for you!

This listing is for a pristine 2012 Giant Trinity Composite 1 tri bike, size Large. It features a Dura-Ace rear derailer and shifters and Ultegra front derailer and crank.

This bike is full Giant Composite Carbon and is equipped with carbon aero bars. It is one of the most aero bikes you will ever ride, with front and rear brakes both built into the bike frame. A feature typically reserved for much more expensive bikes. Tucked down into the comfy aero position for that triathlon or just out for a casual ride, you'll be able to beat the wind and ride all day!

I'm selling this bike for $2000 with the stock wheelset, or $3,200 with aero wheelset. The aero wheelset is the Giant P-SLR set and weighs an astounding 1560 grams. Lighter than the comparable set of ZIPP's!

If you have any questions about the bike, feel free to contact me. I love this bike, but the addition of two little girls to our family has caused me to sell it. For some reason, I can't find time to ride anymore! And training for triathlons is just out of the question!

Pictures are available upon request. Buyer agrees to pay all shipping fees. Bike will ship from LBS.

If you're looking for a great tri bike, this is it!

Edited by sgreen1403 2014-03-15 2:37 PM

2014-03-25 9:58 AM
in reply to: sgreen1403

New user

SIN CITY
Subject: RE: 2012 Giant Trinity Composite 1 (Large)
Can you please send me some pics of the bike and any additional info if the bike is still available. Thank you.
Sell Gear
General Discussion Classifieds - New and Used Triathlon Gear » 2012 Giant Trinity Composite 1 (Large) Rss Feed